Are you looking for a reliable and experienced water tank construction company? Look no further than our team at SE Water Tank Solution. We have years of experience in the construction industry and have been specializing in water tank construction for the past ten years. We have completed lots of water tank construction projects, ranging from small residential to large commercial and industrial ones. We are licensed and insured, and a 100% satisfaction guarantee backs our work. Contact us today to get started on your water tank construction project!
You have to contact SE Water Tank Solution and give the requirements like type of water tank, size, and location. After that, our team will visit your site and give you a free estimation. You will get a detailed estimation.
If excavation is necessary, the first step in constructing a water tank is to excavate the site where you want to build the tank. The excavation must be large enough to accommodate the size of the tank and the foundation. The foundation must be level and stable to support the weight of the entire tank. Once the excavation is complete, the foundation is poured, and the tank is erected. The tank is then filled with water, and the construction process is complete.
This process might change or be modified according to your requirements.
We will also provide the necessary materials and equipment for the construction. Contact detail with measurement or capacity. You will get free on-site estimation.
As the RCC water tank is usually underground, you will save space for water storage. You can utilize that space for other purposes. Also, the water in underground RCC tanks will always be cool. Therefore, the evaporation will be less.
RCC tanks are more durable and longer lasting. It can last for 30 to 50 years if maintained properly. RCC water tank is cost-effective and provides long-term savings.
RCC water tanks have high capacity and can store enormous amounts of water. You can even build up to one lakhs liters of the tank.
The life span of RCC tanks will be longer when compared to overhead tanks.
Important Things To Remember While Constructing a Tank
The water tank is a significant investment. So, be very careful while constructing a water tank. Even slight negligence can lead to enormous loss.
- Make sure that the site for the water tank is adequately prepared. The foundation should be strong enough to support the weight of the water tank.
- The walls of the water tank should be made of waterproof material. Otherwise, the water will seep through the walls and cause damage to the foundation.
- The roof of the water tank should be sloped so that the rainwater can quickly drain off.
- The inlet and outlet pipes of the water tank should be properly sealed to avoid leakage. Or else the rainwater will accumulate on the roof and put extra pressure on the walls.
- The water tank should be adequately ventilated to prevent the growth of algae.
- Clean the water tank to remove dirt and debris regularly.
- The outlet pipe of the water tank should be located at a lower level than the inlet pipe to ensure the proper flow of water.
- The water tank should be mosquito-proof to prevent the breeding of mosquitoes.
There are other important points to remember while constructing a water tank. If you want to know more, you can contact us. We will be happy to help you. If you follow these tips, you can be sure of constructing a solid and durable water tank.
We use the best quality raw materials and the latest technologies to construct water tanks. Additionally, we provide the service of water tank construction at affordable rates.
We use the latest technology and superior-quality raw materials to provide the service of water tank construction.
Our professionals offer the best solution to construct water tanks per your requirement. We have a team of experienced professionals with the expertise to construct overhead and underground water tanks.
We use high-quality raw materials to construct water tanks that ensure durability, reliability, and safety.